This is our summer trip through Ireland and UK, for my 15 years old daughter and me:
22 days of cycling, two days by plane, 6 days of break and visits, 1.296 kilometers on bike and 13.903 meters of climbing!
On our full loaded tandem , we cycled between July 29th and August 27th, the southeast of Ireland, Wales from Fishguard to Swansea, Somerset and Cornwall (England) from Bath to Land's End and from Penzance to London.
- 17 nights with hosts of warmshowers network (57%)
- 4 nights in standard camping
- 5 nights in free campsites
- 3 nights at the hotel (1 hotel, 1 B&B and 1 Youth Hostel / total 10%)
- 1 night by plane .. . And 30th night at home!
Be hosted and helped by people like
Colin and Jihie,
Philip and Finn,
Chris and Eilish,
Jane and Jon,
Lucy and Brian,
Roger and Glen,
Clare and her husband,
Cliff and Jen,
Katerina and Vernon
All along Ireland, Wales, Somerset, Cornwall and London contribued to make this cycling trip with my daughter Eugénie incomparable and unforgettable!
Our most sincere thanks!
Normand and Eugénie, Beloeil, Québec-Canada
27 août 2015