My boyfriend and I are currently cycling the Carretera Austral and would like to sell our recently purchased bikes from Sparta shop in Santiago.
We would preferably like to sell them in El Chalten In Argentina. We would be able to take the bikes with us further south if it suits you better. We will be flying out of Punta Arenas on the 10th of March. We will be in El Chalten in approx 7 days time.
We are selling our biking gear too as we won't be using it after.
The full list of equipment is as follows:
- 2 Trek 820 bikes bought in Santiago prior to the trip. 18" and 19.5". I'm 188cm and my boyfriend's bike is a better suited for a slightly shorter person, but it still fits. My height is 176cm and fits me perfectly. The frames have a lifetime guarantee with Trek. Wheel size is 26". If you rent bikes for the Carretera these are what you normally get.
- 1 set of Ortlieb Waterproof panniers 2x20l.
- 1 set of Deuter Rack Pack Uni water-resistant (not waterproof, but we line them with a bin bag and haven't had a drop of water inside).
- 2 Kryptonite Keeper U-locks.
- 2 Topeak Explorer 30kg rear racks.
- 2 RBX Helmets (1 medium, 1 large).
- 1 Topeak Aero Wedge Pack for tools and repair items.
- 1 multitool.
- 1 Topeak chain tool.
- Spare chain links.
- 1 spare inner tube.
- Spare V-brakes.
- 2 Crank cycling glasses.
- 2x small, 2x medium and 2x large bungee cords.
- 1 Topeak Race Rocket MT Master Blaster MTB pump.
- 2 sets of GripGrap short gloves.
- 2 USB rechargeable red rear lights.
$500.000 chilean pesos for everything.
Contact me on +56 957246557 or email email@example.com (email would be better as I dont have reliable signal).