!!!Deatailed list and price below!!!
A friend and me will finish a bicycle trip from Berlin, Germany to Delhi, India soon.
Because I will continue travelling with backpack, I want to sell my Bergamont Touring Bike, if needed including bags and locker. As we are still in Iran i can't say exactly in which time the bicycle will be available in Delhi but I guess from end of october to 14. of November.
Here is a more detailed list about bicycle and the other stuff:
Bicycle: Bergamont Sponsor Tour
- frame: aluminium (I forgot the size of the frame but will write it here soon - I am 189cm and it works good for me)
-Shimano Deore LX shifting system, 24 gears
-Magura hydraulic oil breaks
-wheels 28, Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires - front wheel hub dynamo (light isn't working right now)
- low rider (front) + luggage rack (back)
- suspensioned seatpost
- suspension fork in the front (a bit oil is lacking)
In all the bicycle will be used around 9000 km when we reach Delhi. Till now there we're no big problems at all. Only the light isn't working right now and the suspension fork is losing a bit oil.
Bags and other stuff:
- 2 waterproof Ortlieb back paneels (I use them in the front)
- VAUDE back paneels (model: Karakorum 68 l) + waterproof cover
- VAUDE stiring bar bag + waterproof cover
- ABUS folding locker
- helmet (nothing special)
After my experience during the last 5 months i can say: Buying the bicycle + all the other stuff you are perfectly equipped for a longterm bicycle trip :-)
The price for the bicycle was new 699 €, all the bags around 200€, locker 50€, lowrider 30€ and the new tires 70€. So all around 1000€.
I would be glad to get 500€ for everything. If you can and want to pay more, even better. If you can't pay that much, just make me your offer :-)
Write me here or through whatsapp +4916093208740 . I will repeat faster on whatsapp.