Obviously we should all review people we hosted or visited, but in what other situations should we write reviews?
- one host I planned to stay with (and continue to correspond with) but had to change my route,
- people I asked for route opinions or other advice,
- members who couldn't host me but gave me lots of info,
- members who couldn't host me but found a friend with an open couch,
- a member I met for lunch,
and other situations where no guest/host situation actually existed.
Do I have to meet someone in person for a review to be considered credible?
Are there guidelines for this? Your thoughts?