In response to many, many requests we're phasing in the capability to simply reply to private message notifications.
How it works
- When you get an email notification of a private message from another member, you can simply reply to the message by email. Please do not change the subject line when replying.
- The message goes to the site, gets posted in the message thread, and results in an email notification to the person you were replying to.
- They also get an email that they can just reply to.
- You can use email from any device to communicate.
- All your Warmshowers communications are available on the site.
- Less email communications should be lost into the spam folder because they'll always come from Warmshowers (not from an email correspondent you've never contacted before.)
- Your email address is not disclosed to correspondents unless you choose to give it to them.
What you need to do
- Please keep a careful eye on your mail and let us know about any problems either by posting a comment here or by using the contact form.
Please let us know how this works for you!